You'll be a key member of the team developing Vizor (vizor.io), a platform for creating, publishing and exploring WebVR, pushing the web's capabilities further than ever.
You'll be at the center of the WebVR ecosystem, and a vital part of a world-class team creating an entirely new medium. Vizor is an early-stage startup between its angel and seed rounds, so now is the perfect time to join us.
- You're self-organised, comfortable working in a flat organisation without close supervision
- You've got a track record building real-time full-stack applications using Node.js, ES5, and ES6
- You care deeply about code quality and improving software architecture
- You have experience in designing microservices in Node.js and scaling them out
- You're at ease with complex, asynchronous, event-based code and strive to simplify it
- You like automated deployment configurations and improving integration test systems
- You know how to recover a lost git commit
- Experience with Three.js, React, Docker, Redis, MongoDB
- Experience with HTML5 APIs such as Web Audio and WebRTC
- Experience with visual programming languages a plus
We are a small, flat, transparent company, and we believe smart people work best when given more autonomy.
You will be a key person in the team, and will help shape the direction and the culture of the company.
Apply by sending a cover letter with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org